Backcountry Sunset Dinner
Our Backcountry Sunset Dinner is Aspen's most unique dining experience. Enjoy an evening of mountain fun with tasty food, wonderful music, and S'Mores! A family favorite. An experience for all ages. First we will drive you up to the historic Burlingame Cabin on Snowmass Mountain in one of our custom Jeeps. We will serve some local, mouth watering BBQ as soon as we arrive, with your orders customized at the time of booking. Following dinner, grab a beverage and take an extended Jeep tour to a scenic overlook or just sit back and let us tend to your needs. After enjoying some stunning views, we will return to the cabin for a campfire, live music, and S'mores! Watch the sun set behind the mountain range that extends across the Roaring Fork Valley. A "must do" family activity!
- Evening activity (4 hours)
- Jeep tour with BBQ dinner in the backcountry
- Door to door transportation from all major hotels
- Menu includes a choice of one entree (BBQ ribs, Brisket, 1/2 chicken, or Pulled Pork) and three sides (Mac n Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, Cole Slaw, Corn on the Cob, Side Salad, Veggie Soup, Orzo Pasta Salad, Quinoa Couscous, or Fruit Salad)
- Kids menu includes Chicken Fingers, Mac n Cheese, and Fruit Salad